Thursday, September 22, 2011

WomenTech Educators Free Webinar 9/28/11

I want to make sure you've heard about my WomenTech Educators Free Webinar. It's a free, one-hour online training where you'll learn powerful recruitment and retention tools -- right as the school year is getting started.

One program I'll tell you about saw more than half of its female students dropping out of computer networking. In the webinar, I'll tell you how they turned around those results so now more than 90% of female students complete their classes. AND more female students are signing up -- female enrollment has risen from 19% to 35%.

At the webinar, you'll learn:

* The critical thing women want to hear up front that will keep them engaged throughout your course
* The #1 secret to increasing the number of women in your classes
* Why just changing your thinking isn't enough, and what you can do about it
* 3 simple techniques you can implement tomorrow so your female students will excel in the lab

There ARE proven, effective strategies that you can use to recruit and retain more women to your science, technology, engineering and math classes. I can't wait to share all of this with you.

Join me Wednesday, September 28 at 10 am PT / 1 pm ET for the webinar. Space is limited, and I don't want you to miss out. Be sure to register right away!

http://www.iwitts.org/womentech-educators-webinar

I'll "see" you online at the webinar!

Regards,

Donna Milgram
Executive Director - Institute for Women in Trades, Technology Science

No comments:

Post a Comment